- Berlusconi Bunga Bunga Prosecutor Ilda Boccassini Mailed Bullets and Death Threats
- Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon
- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
International Communications Broadcast Systems – By Constance Clarendon – London, UK – Unparalleled, nearly inverse, fluctuations of over 20% in value of the NYSE traded shares of Newscorp (NWS) and JP Morgan Chase (JPM) over the past six months have led shareholders to the need to know.
In an arguably misadvised effort to recoup the varyingly reported sums lost by JPM on their “Whale” in London, an unregulated insurance subsidiary of Chase Bank in the U.S. is willing to insure Rupert Murdoch for US$3 Billion against his impending divorce from Wendy Deng. All related parties were unavailable for comment at press time. Yet the mathematics hold, given the “Murdoch” prenuptial documents already in the public domain.