- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
breitbart.com - by John Nolte - Blame the movie. Blame the movie. Blame the movie. Even though "the movie" was on YouTube for months prior to the collective indignation of thousands of Middle Eastern Islamists all coming together on the eleventh anniversary of September 11th (through a wild coincidence, no doubt), we are being told by our government and our media overlords that we must blame the movie. You see, if we blame the movie for the burning of our foreign outposts and the brutal murders of four Americans (including our Libyan ambassador who was reportedly raped), we won't blame the burners and the looters and the murderers and the rapists.
You see, if we blame the movie for the Middle East burning, we won't blame the Islamists who are doing the burning and looting and raping and murdering. Which means we won't further connect the dots and blame Obama's failed Middle East policy; the Obama Doctrine of backing away from the region and allowing events to unfold as America stands idly by -- as the Islamists in the Muslim Brotherhood grab hold of power in Egypt, a country that was once our largest and closest ally. Blame the filmmaker.