- Man visiting hospital with stomach ache told it is period pains and he is a WOMAN
- Ivy League miseducation
- Mystery of porcelain dolls left in front of girls homes is solved
- Sneakers for the literary set: New Balance unveils the Author Collection
- Six Californias measure heading for 2016 ballot, backers say
- Inventor plans to fart at France with giant pulse engine from the White Cliffs of Dover
- Meet Amazon Amanda the supersize model who gets paid to SQUASH men
- It is fried price if you cannot speak Chinese: restaurant charging English speakers 10 per cent extra per dish
- Hey, want to buy some dinosaur poop? (It is botryoidal!)
- Suspects dressed as women to allegedly steal baby formula, police say
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."