- Risa Yoshiki is back to yell at us, help us become better workers
- Woman dumps her fiance for PUPPET after he becomes jealous of her bizarre 134k UK Pound collection
- China cracks down on strippers at funerals
- Protective dad makes daughter wear t-shirt featuring picture of him flexing his muscles to scare off boys
- Why C.E.O. Pay Reform Failed
- EL James Husband Writing Fifty Shades of Grey Sequel (Exclusive)
- Distillery to Launch Bottle of Moonshine Into Space
- New Magic Powder turns any liquid into flavored lubricant, also perfect for thickening up curry
- The FCC Should Fight for Our Right to TV White Space
- Nikko Jenkins latest self-mutilation is backward because it was done in a mirror
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."