- Guy Buys First New iPhone, Immediately Drops It On National TV
- Celebrities wearing the Union Jack: Geri Halliwell, Kate Moss, Taylor Swift and more support united Britain
- Horsemeat sushi: For when you are tired of spicy tuna and California rolls
- Naked Therapist claims she can help internet porn addicts by stripping on web cam
- The Forever War
- Chick-fil-A: Selling Chicken With a Side of God
- This Is The Most Intense List of Demands You've Ever Seen On OKCupid
- Ted Cruz Slams Obama: Photo-Op Foreign Policy
- Mileys mom: We twerk during Saturday breakfast
- Nice Grill: You Look Like Your Car (and Your Car Looks Like Your Dog)
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."