- Saudi husband is caught groping and forcing himself on his maid after his suspicious wife set up a hidden camera, but now SHE faces going to jail
- Christian group predicts the world will be annihilated on Wednesday
- Activists Drone Drops Anti-Surveillance Leaflets Over NSA
- Japanese high school teacher scathing, two-foot-long note to students is nothing short of epic
- Do Crows Hold Funerals for Their Dead?
- Dozing baseball fan has $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Danish moms are being asked to send their adult kids on baby-making vacations
- Afternoon Bulletin: You Can Now Avoid Pope Traffic by Helicopter
- A robot named Lucy is lining up to get an iPhone 6S in Australia
- This Swedish Porn Star Protested A Bullfight By Jumping In The Ring
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."