- Scott Walker, Gods Gift to the Democratic Party
- Music Made for Cats Wins Feline Approval
- 50 Shades of Gag: Woman loses control of bodily fluids at cinema showing - forcing evacuation
- Former CBS Colleagues Refute Bill O Reilly Combat Reporting Claims
- NDP MP Pat Martin almost loses vote for leaving seat because discount underwear: clearly too small
- Harlan Co. Ky. police issue warrant for Elsa from Frozen
- Groom unwell, bride weds guest in fit of rage
- Try Our Oscar Acceptance-Speech Generator
- ACTUAL NC Newspaper Correction: President Obama Is NOT The Antichrist; He Is The HARBINGER Of The Antichrist
- Barbara Bush: I changed my mind about Bush dynasty
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."