- Tutenkhamuns penis was fully ERECT when he was mummified so he would look like a god in afterlife
- City female leaders backing bare boobs over de Blasio
- Prisoner had birthday sex with girlfriend in hospital shower while prison guards turned a blind eye
- Little Girls Wonder Woman Lunchbox Deemed Too Violent for School
- If he is too hot, then he must be a girl! Japanese women smitten with Hot-guy Girl model
- How one German millennial chose to live on trains rather than pay rent
- North Korea issues military threat as tensions with South Korea rise
- Trump Go-To National Security Adviser Says He has Never Talked Policy With Trump
- Amazon customer writes perfect response to neighbour who stole his parcel
- Oh deer! Big black bear tries munches on what appears to be his favorite snack
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."