- 21 Insane Scientology Stories That Going Clear Left Out
- Exclusive: Cablevision to make $1 offer for New York Daily News
- Jimmy Fallon Made Helen Mirren Say Spotted Dick Because Nothing Is Sacred Anymore
- Pizza: wrong topping no joke
- SEE IT: Taiwan man rolls around in giant human hamster wheel
- Children who eat evil Cheetos crisps will be possessed by demons, priest warns
- Sea Lion Climbs on Board, Rides With Surfer in San Diego
- Woman bites off mans cock at family picnic
- Gordon College Reaffirms Sexuality Policy, Launches Taskforce
- Eggs served with a side of biceps? Check out the Macho-Cafe opening next month in Tokyo
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."