- Boston Fake Attorney accused of stealing thousands
- Men Overeat to Impress Women
- Singapore megachurch leaders sentenced to jail for pop music fraud
- Wife suddenly jolts up mid-sex to check on Singles' Day bargains, breaks husband's penis
- Not the whole knob: Man from Insch scribbles hilarious message on his leg ahead of circumcision
- Ben Carson Releases Rap Targeted to Black Voters. Like All Campaign Songs, It is Terrible.
- California congressman tells Janet Yellen: God's plan is for the Fed to raise interest rates next May
- Twitter hates the new LIKES - proving that nothing is too mundane to debate on Twitter
- Research says your cat might be thinking about killing you? Really?
- How a husband can enjoy sex that is grudgingly given by his wife
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."