- Trump Immigration Policy Does Not Make Much Sense But That is OK Because He Knows: How To Manage
- Serbia: Prosecutors Office requests investigation into lottery draw
- Medicare Turns 50 but Big Challenges Await
- Donald Trump pinatas are a smash hit in Tijuana
- Parents in Asia who do not understand English being sold kids clothes printed with obscene messages
- Genius bar owner turns online negative reviews into this amazing poster advert
- Was Captain Kirk a Republican? Shatner Says Nope
- Republican Foreign Policy: In The End, All Jews Become Christians And Palestinian Christians Do Not Exist
- One hand too many at Hong Kong Airport urinal makes for creepy viral photo
- On the 50th Anniversary of: Like a Rolling Stone
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."