- In 1938, L.A. woman went to jail for wearing slacks in courtroom
- Man revives woman with AED, branded a PERVERT for removing her clothes to apply electrode pads
- Woman stuck in chimney in Thousand Oaks arrested
- An 80-Foot Inflatable Tree in Paris Looks a Lot Like a Giant Butt Plug
- Student who failed Maths exam twice gets TATTOO of equation formula on his BUM
- Solutions -The House Republican Plan for Jobs, Opportunity, and Freedom
- Tree Climbing Competition Coming to Brooklyn Botanic Garden This Weekend
- Judge rules against Mendon over bylaws regarding proposed strip club
- Quentin Tarantino Explains Things To Me
- $1 million for new reality show The Big Adventure
deadspin.com – By Drew Magary – Charleston, S.C. - In the video, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom. Here's reader Stephen with the background:
Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ's bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for EJ and got a "No thanks." My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.
Bill Murray's job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he's gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. "You know how they say funerals aren't for the dead but for the living? ..."