- Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon
- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
- Sir Richard Branson dresses as an air stewardess after losing bet
cnet.com - by Amanda Kooser - He's the squishy silent type. The Boyfriend Pillow for lonely ladies brings new meaning to the concept of a stuffed shirt. - Apparently, people-shaped pillows for lonely folks have been around for a while, but I just found out about this particular variation. I could really use a hug right now, so here goes. Some women dream of the perfect man. He listens without interrupting. He wraps his arms around your shoulder while you sob at Tasha Yar's demise during a "Star Trek" rerun. Does such a man really exist? Sort of. Your dreamboat may be the $34.95 Boyfriend Pillow.
The pillow is half of a headless torso with one arm reaching out from the body. I know that sounds like a description from "The Walking Dead." It wears a blue shirt and won't judge you for watching chick flicks or "Prometheus.