- Jeb Put Me Through Hell
- You Cannot Be Serious: Florida Man Steals $4,000 Worth Of Chicken, Ribs, Fries And Wings For Super Bowl Party
- The Fight to Save Japanese Young Shut-Ins
- Did We Turn George R.R. Martin On to Free the Nipple?
- In new emails Madoff defends his dead sons
- Cae: Yayita - La ladrona mas guapa de Colombia
- Republicans outfox Democrats on climate votes
- These 41 Members of Congress Tweeted During the State of the Union. Here is What They Had to Say.
- James Pattersons Most Expensive, Exploding Book
- Larry Wilmore: His Nightly Show Raises Laughs And Eyebrows In Comedy Central Debut
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”