- Naked photos of Jennifer Lawrence: to click or not to click?
- Worlds most bizarre breakfasts
- Classroom distractions: What were they thinking when they made these textbooks??
- Drunk man trapped in cash machine booth after trying to squeeze through ventilation gap
- Red-Light District Dims as Zurich Bankers Curb Spending
- Denny's Makes Its Very Fancy New York Debut on Friday
- Good God, Someone is Selling a 99-Pack of Beer
- Woman who police say tried to enter maternity ward with fake baby arrested
- Australian UFC mums who have given up their careers to follow their passion for the ultimate fight
- Manhattan's First Bitcoin ATM Debuts In West Village Today
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”