- Worst family Christmas cards: Hilarious and unsettling portraits featured on festive greetings
- Clashes as police try to dislodge Kiev protesters
- The Rat is back as media satire ban of politicians pictures is overturned
- Your holiday (counterfeit) gift-buying guide!
- Britain to sell pig semen to China
- Taliban magazine urges jihad - and profiles the Honda 125
- NYCHA moves to evict 100-year-old woman from Lower East Side housing project
- Breach of Promise to Marry Ends in $50K Judgment
- Maryland mathematician Manil Suri wins Bad Sex Award
- How about a little George W. Bush for the Christmas tree?
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”