- Pizza: wrong topping no joke
- SEE IT: Taiwan man rolls around in giant human hamster wheel
- Children who eat evil Cheetos crisps will be possessed by demons, priest warns
- Sea Lion Climbs on Board, Rides With Surfer in San Diego
- Woman bites off mans cock at family picnic
- Gordon College Reaffirms Sexuality Policy, Launches Taskforce
- Eggs served with a side of biceps? Check out the Macho-Cafe opening next month in Tokyo
- Pi Day 2015: meet the man who invented Pi
- Could pee-resistant paint curb public urination problem?
- Romanian planned to smuggle 3ft 2in burglar known only as The Midget out of the UK by hiding him in his luggage and flying to their home country
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”