- Mom Spends Month in Jail Thanks to Spaghetti Sauce
- Sexy Subway Commercial Leads to Laundry Company Getting Fined
- Trump gets trolled: Billionaire tweets heartwarming photo of serial killer couple
- Woman accused of filing fake $94 million tax return
- 10 Twenty-First Century Bestsellers People Tried to Ban (and Why)
- Wall Street scared new Attorney General could be Preet
- Olga Lyulchak, Ukrainian politician laughs off her naked leaked images.
- Two teachers pass out after a drinking binge while on a school trip to Germany
- Guy Buys First New iPhone, Immediately Drops It On National TV
- Celebrities wearing the Union Jack: Geri Halliwell, Kate Moss, Taylor Swift and more support united Britain
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”