- Christian group predicts the world will be annihilated on Wednesday
- Activists Drone Drops Anti-Surveillance Leaflets Over NSA
- Japanese high school teacher scathing, two-foot-long note to students is nothing short of epic
- Do Crows Hold Funerals for Their Dead?
- Dozing baseball fan has $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Danish moms are being asked to send their adult kids on baby-making vacations
- Afternoon Bulletin: You Can Now Avoid Pope Traffic by Helicopter
- A robot named Lucy is lining up to get an iPhone 6S in Australia
- This Swedish Porn Star Protested A Bullfight By Jumping In The Ring
- Chimps Like Movies Starring People in Ape Suits
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”