- Men Overeat to Impress Women
- Singapore megachurch leaders sentenced to jail for pop music fraud
- Wife suddenly jolts up mid-sex to check on Singles' Day bargains, breaks husband's penis
- Not the whole knob: Man from Insch scribbles hilarious message on his leg ahead of circumcision
- Ben Carson Releases Rap Targeted to Black Voters. Like All Campaign Songs, It is Terrible.
- California congressman tells Janet Yellen: God's plan is for the Fed to raise interest rates next May
- Twitter hates the new LIKES - proving that nothing is too mundane to debate on Twitter
- Research says your cat might be thinking about killing you? Really?
- How a husband can enjoy sex that is grudgingly given by his wife
- Calls for SNL to dump Donald Trump grow louder
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”