- North Korea angry after UK salon uses photo of Kim Jong-un on poster for Bad Hair Day sale
- Hot stuff: Mobile brothel burns down at German lay by as lady owner busy with trucker
- Boss lets staff start work late so they can catch up with Game of Thrones
- Man Jailed for Being Too Good at Sex; Girlfriend's Moaning Annoyed Neighbors
- Watch shocking moment vengeful male teacher PEES into female colleagues' tea flasks for not RESPECTING
- Chinese businessman's brazen attempt to cover up illegal building on top of his penthouse apartment - a two-storey ROOF GARDEN
- The dress that turns see-through when you are turned on
- Dog called to court as star witness in French murder trial
- Where is the worst place on the body to get stung by a bee? One student has found the answer...
- Everyones favourite giant penises will be popping out again at 2014 festival of phalluses
thesmokinggun.com – Jenkins City, KY - A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime. As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.
“Facebook made me do it… Really!”