- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
gothamist.com - By Jen Chung – Brooklyn, NY - Cops had a search warrant for a home in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn and found guns (two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun—and the sundry ammo and a set of brass knuckles) plus some drugs (marijuana and pills). But there was also something very special: A three-foot long alligator.
Police arrested Michael Volpe, 32, and Alisa Volpe, 25 and charged them with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of a controlled substance and harboring a prohibitive animal. The couple's upstairs neighbor told the Daily News, "You never know who you’re living with. This alligator thing is bugging me out. ... I never heard an alligator down there!"