- Berlusconi Bunga Bunga Prosecutor Ilda Boccassini Mailed Bullets and Death Threats
- Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon
- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
digitalspy.com - By Robert Copsey - Katy Perry has revealed she has been warned against wearing her spinning bras due to safety concerns. The singer said that insurers are worried she will injure her neck after her hair got caught in the turning mechanism. She told The Sun: "I keep being told the insurers are worried I will injure my neck. I seriously doubt it could be lethal but they want a new bra designed that will not allow hair to be caught up. "Well, I was always known at school as the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder."
Perry explained: "My hair got caught in the wheels of my spinning peppermint bra and began to coil around and around. "I'm forced to just go with it so, by the end of the song, it looked quite like I was licking my own t*t. What a girl does for her art." It was recently reported that sales of the star's Teenage Dream album surged 451% following the release of her film Part Of Me.