- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
International Communications Broadcast Systems – By Constance Clarendon – Hollywood, USA. – Carl Icahn claimed victory and departed the field of a MGM/Lionsgate merger, and as we know, Fox then entered. Seems the “Fox” is no match for two lions. Today, Peter Wilkes, Senior Vice President, Executive Communications & Investor Relations, of Lionsgate issued a tersely worded statement: “Lionsgate is not for sale, period. If MGM’s Leo could not eat us, neither will Rupert “Mr. Burns” Murdoch and his Fox.”
According to onlookers at a Fox/Wendy Deng sponsored polo match in Hong Kong, Rupert Murdoch had to be given oxygen when his son James showed him a tweet of the Lionsgate press release.