- PIC: Little boy issues ticket to his mother for being on her phone too much
- Boston Fake Attorney accused of stealing thousands
- Men Overeat to Impress Women
- Singapore megachurch leaders sentenced to jail for pop music fraud
- Wife suddenly jolts up mid-sex to check on Singles' Day bargains, breaks husband's penis
- Not the whole knob: Man from Insch scribbles hilarious message on his leg ahead of circumcision
- Ben Carson Releases Rap Targeted to Black Voters. Like All Campaign Songs, It is Terrible.
- California congressman tells Janet Yellen: God's plan is for the Fed to raise interest rates next May
- Twitter hates the new LIKES - proving that nothing is too mundane to debate on Twitter
- Research says your cat might be thinking about killing you? Really?
guardian.co.uk – By Brian Braiker - Drummer died from a drug overdose in 1978 at the age of 32 - The London 2012 opening ceremony is going to be called Isles of Wonder, but there can be no wonderment more wonderful than the fact that Olympics organizers wanted Keith Moon to perform. Moon has been dead for 34 years.
Moonie’d loved this… any Who freak knows that!: