- Britain to sell pig semen to China
- Taliban magazine urges jihad - and profiles the Honda 125
- NYCHA moves to evict 100-year-old woman from Lower East Side housing project
- Breach of Promise to Marry Ends in $50K Judgment
- Maryland mathematician Manil Suri wins Bad Sex Award
- How about a little George W. Bush for the Christmas tree?
- Notre Dame to refile health-care lawsuit
- Rights Group Is Seeking Status of Legal Person for Captive Chimpanzee
- Some uneasy as military gives Santa a fighter escort
- Chinese Traffic Police Dance for Traffic Safety Awareness Day
guardian.co.uk – By Brian Braiker - Drummer died from a drug overdose in 1978 at the age of 32 - The London 2012 opening ceremony is going to be called Isles of Wonder, but there can be no wonderment more wonderful than the fact that Olympics organizers wanted Keith Moon to perform. Moon has been dead for 34 years.
Moonie’d loved this… any Who freak knows that!: