- Millionaire Matchmaker Bachelor Implants Eye Jewelry For A Living
- Italian pensioner hires an escort who turns out to be his son's girlfriend
- Florida man arrested for throwing toaster at wife for denying him sex: police
- The Face Behind Bitcoin
- Rubbish obsessed schoolboy buys real-life bin lorry on mum's credit card
- Donnelly stands by tweet likening Obama to Hitler, Stalin over guns
- Teenage boy's incredible poem which can be read backwards retweeted 120,000 times
- This 10-month-old baby loves the news but breaks down in terror at the sight of Brian Williams
- Bruce the dog offered a personal cheque by Darwin council for his testicles
- Is This the World's First Sexual Home Appliance? Probably Not!
guardian.co.uk – By Brian Braiker - Drummer died from a drug overdose in 1978 at the age of 32 - The London 2012 opening ceremony is going to be called Isles of Wonder, but there can be no wonderment more wonderful than the fact that Olympics organizers wanted Keith Moon to perform. Moon has been dead for 34 years.
Moonie’d loved this… any Who freak knows that!: