- Pizza: wrong topping no joke
- SEE IT: Taiwan man rolls around in giant human hamster wheel
- Children who eat evil Cheetos crisps will be possessed by demons, priest warns
- Sea Lion Climbs on Board, Rides With Surfer in San Diego
- Woman bites off mans cock at family picnic
- Gordon College Reaffirms Sexuality Policy, Launches Taskforce
- Eggs served with a side of biceps? Check out the Macho-Cafe opening next month in Tokyo
- Pi Day 2015: meet the man who invented Pi
- Could pee-resistant paint curb public urination problem?
- Romanian planned to smuggle 3ft 2in burglar known only as The Midget out of the UK by hiding him in his luggage and flying to their home country
guardian.co.uk – By Brian Braiker - Drummer died from a drug overdose in 1978 at the age of 32 - The London 2012 opening ceremony is going to be called Isles of Wonder, but there can be no wonderment more wonderful than the fact that Olympics organizers wanted Keith Moon to perform. Moon has been dead for 34 years.
Moonie’d loved this… any Who freak knows that!: