- Satan is subtle, same-sex marriage foes warn as they prepare to fight court ruling
- World Bodypainting Festival: Naked models stun as they become living and breathing canvasses
- A.I. say I do: Japans first ever robot wedding?!
- Northfield hell neighbour Michael Thornton jailed for blasting out No.1 hit Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs
- Prince Had an Interesting Day With Music
- Christie makes it official: I am now ready to fight for the people of America
- Why Does Jeb Bush Have a Mysterious Shell Company?
- Mass of energy as more than 300 Albert Einstein lookalikes celebrate his genius
- Hey California, Justice Scalia discovers the 10th ring of hell, and we are it
- Price of Purse Allegedly Prompts Newark Woman to Bite Store Employee
guardian.co.uk – By Brian Braiker - Drummer died from a drug overdose in 1978 at the age of 32 - The London 2012 opening ceremony is going to be called Isles of Wonder, but there can be no wonderment more wonderful than the fact that Olympics organizers wanted Keith Moon to perform. Moon has been dead for 34 years.
Moonie’d loved this… any Who freak knows that!: