- Christian group predicts the world will be annihilated on Wednesday
- Activists Drone Drops Anti-Surveillance Leaflets Over NSA
- Japanese high school teacher scathing, two-foot-long note to students is nothing short of epic
- Do Crows Hold Funerals for Their Dead?
- Dozing baseball fan has $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Danish moms are being asked to send their adult kids on baby-making vacations
- Afternoon Bulletin: You Can Now Avoid Pope Traffic by Helicopter
- A robot named Lucy is lining up to get an iPhone 6S in Australia
- This Swedish Porn Star Protested A Bullfight By Jumping In The Ring
- Chimps Like Movies Starring People in Ape Suits
guardian.co.uk – By Brian Braiker - Drummer died from a drug overdose in 1978 at the age of 32 - The London 2012 opening ceremony is going to be called Isles of Wonder, but there can be no wonderment more wonderful than the fact that Olympics organizers wanted Keith Moon to perform. Moon has been dead for 34 years.
Moonie’d loved this… any Who freak knows that!: