- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
- Sir Richard Branson dresses as an air stewardess after losing bet
- New book teaches children ABCs of Buffetts Berkshire Hathaway
- 105-year-old woman credits bacon for long life
digitaltrends.com - By Mike Flacy - Covered in detailed on his personal blog, author Maneesh Sethi used Craigslist to hire a woman that would slap him in the face each time he wasted time browsing updates on Facebook, Reddit and other sites. In order to gauge how much time he was spending on unproductive sites, Sethi used an application called RescueTime to measure how much time he spend on his work. At the end of his first week using the application, Sethi discovered that he spent about six hours a day on his computer on workdays. However, only 38 percent of that time (approximately two hours and fifteen minutes) was spent on actual work.
Sethi turned to Craiglist and placed an advertisement in the domestic gigs section that was titled “Slap me if I get off task…” Sethi was looking for someone that could do their work beside him at his house or a local cafe that had Wi-Fi.