- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
nydailynews.com - By Christine Roberts - Belmont, N.C. - Fredrick Denney of North Carolina found himself in trouble with the law after allegedly causing a disturbance at a hotel then barricading himself in his room. How far would you go for an heiress and a slice of pizza? A North Carolina man barricaded himself in his hotel room and refused to come out until his two demands were met - pizza and a marriage proposal from Paris Hilton.