- Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon
- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
- Sir Richard Branson dresses as an air stewardess after losing bet
International Communications Broadcast Systems – Cayman Islands: Calling it God’s will, Rupert Murdoch signed a US$4M check at his Xanadu on the Caymans. The destination of that check, who knows? However, as we all know the “Citizens United” decision by SCOTUS dictates that we have no right to know.
Our sources in Indiana indicate that virtually overnight, ad frequency (TV, online, radio et al) for the campaign of controversial U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock have risen by over 300%! Coincidence?