- Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon
- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
- Sir Richard Branson dresses as an air stewardess after losing bet
inquistr.com - By Todd Rigney – London, UK - A British movie theater has hired a group of ninjas to keep patrons from texting, talking, or acting overly obnoxious, according to Dread Central. In an effort to control the amount of annoying behavior exhibited by a large number of moviegoers, enforcers dressed in black “zentai” suits patrol the theater, keeping a sharp eye out for those individuals who may ruin the experience for others. God bless them for their efforts.
Gregor Lawson, co-founder of Morphsuits, came up with the idea after becoming increasingly irritated with the antics taking place all around him at the local cineplex. In an effort to make going to the movies fun again, he put his plan into action. The best part: All of the ninjas are volunteers. In exchange for their bravery, the theater gives them free passes.