- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
inquisitr.com - A grandmother’s body has been stolen in New Jersey, and police say a cult may be to blame for the cruel crime. The grave robbery in Pleasantville, New Jersey occurred at the Greenwood Cemetery. The earthly remains of one Pauline Spinelli, who died in 1996 at the age of 98, were removed from her crypt sometime late Thursday or early Friday. Spinelli’s body was stolen from a mausoleum that held six bodies, located in a remote area of Atlantic City Cemetery. One of Spinelli’s grandsons was horrified and saddened by the bizarre happenstance, telling press: “I don’t know how they picked grandmom.”