- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
- Sir Richard Branson dresses as an air stewardess after losing bet
- New book teaches children ABCs of Buffetts Berkshire Hathaway
jalopnik.com - Benjamin Preston – Even the U.S. Postal Service thinks Floridians are bonkers. This year alone, there have been eight completely unrelated incidents where someone crashed a car into a post office. But that statistic only covers Central Florida. The rest of the state is another story. In response, the Postal Service recently released a public service announcement with handy tips on how not to crash into a post office.
Insert Bugs Bunny gif... now. WWSB7 reported that the tip sheet includes friendly reminders to "Avoid distracted driving; Proceed slowly and carefully when pulling in, and backing out, of parking spaces; Visibly check to see whether your foot is on the gas pedal or the brake pedal," as well as "Visibly check to see if the vehicle is in Park, Reverse or Drive."