- Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon
- Teenage burglar with electronic tag pulls a fast one on G4S security official
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Thief who fell off getaway van loses bid for damages from DRIVER'S insurers
- Bacon Bacon aroma set to end
- Listening to Sad Songs heals the blues
- Swedish Man Dies After Trying to Have Sex With Hornet Nest
- FDNY Rescues NYPD Officer Trying To Rescue Cat From A Tree
- Texas Congressman Holding Contest for Free AR-15 Assault Rifle
- Sir Richard Branson dresses as an air stewardess after losing bet
sun-sentinel.com - By Brett Clarkson and Ed Komenda - This time they picked the wrong guy to prank.The guys behind the YouTube sensation "Miami Zombie Attack Prank!" found themselves getting attacked after an ill-advised attempt to punk a Boca Raton man went awry and the victim went ballistic on two filmmakers.
And if getting chased and nearly beaten wasn't enough for their troubles, one of the pranksters was jailed Friday for 20 hours and now faces a felony bomb hoax charge. On Monday night, Boca Raton Police caught up to his colleague, who now faces the same charges.
Jonathan Vanegas, 20, of Delray Beach, spent Friday night in the Palm Beach County Jail. He spoke of the incident Monday, saying that he and his filmmaking partner, Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, also of Delray Beach, did not intend for their antics to incite a violent reaction or result in getting arrested. Vanegas said he could still barely believe what happened. "We go to the Boca jail, I'm shirtless for about four hours until I go to the county jail," Vanegas said, saying his shirt came off in the melee. "It wasn't that bad, but the worst part about it was that I was detained on the first floor with 16 other cellmates and we don't have beds or anything."