- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
- Mitchell Gough: Learner in 70mph police car chase on his way to take driving test
stuff.co.nz – Auckland, New Zealand - Sex workers have wrecked more than 40 parking signs in the last 18 months by using them to solicit clients, a tell-all-booklet on South Auckland street workers claims. The Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board released the booklet detailing business owners and residents dealings with street prostitutes today in their fight to ban them from working near homes, schools and sports grounds. Donna Lee, the manager of the Hunters Corner and central Papatoetoe business districts, claims sex workers, among other things, are damaging public property
"Prostitutes use these (street sign poles) as dancing poles," she claims. "The poles are part of their soliciting equipment and they often snap them. Some of the prostitutes are big, strong people."