- Worlds most bizarre breakfasts
- Classroom distractions: What were they thinking when they made these textbooks??
- Drunk man trapped in cash machine booth after trying to squeeze through ventilation gap
- Red-Light District Dims as Zurich Bankers Curb Spending
- Denny's Makes Its Very Fancy New York Debut on Friday
- Good God, Someone is Selling a 99-Pack of Beer
- Woman who police say tried to enter maternity ward with fake baby arrested
- Australian UFC mums who have given up their careers to follow their passion for the ultimate fight
- Manhattan's First Bitcoin ATM Debuts In West Village Today
- McConnell plan to shut down Obama
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/