- Christian group predicts the world will be annihilated on Wednesday
- Activists Drone Drops Anti-Surveillance Leaflets Over NSA
- Japanese high school teacher scathing, two-foot-long note to students is nothing short of epic
- Do Crows Hold Funerals for Their Dead?
- Dozing baseball fan has $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Danish moms are being asked to send their adult kids on baby-making vacations
- Afternoon Bulletin: You Can Now Avoid Pope Traffic by Helicopter
- A robot named Lucy is lining up to get an iPhone 6S in Australia
- This Swedish Porn Star Protested A Bullfight By Jumping In The Ring
- Chimps Like Movies Starring People in Ape Suits
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/