- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/