- Clashes as police try to dislodge Kiev protesters
- The Rat is back as media satire ban of politicians pictures is overturned
- Your holiday (counterfeit) gift-buying guide!
- Britain to sell pig semen to China
- Taliban magazine urges jihad - and profiles the Honda 125
- NYCHA moves to evict 100-year-old woman from Lower East Side housing project
- Breach of Promise to Marry Ends in $50K Judgment
- Maryland mathematician Manil Suri wins Bad Sex Award
- How about a little George W. Bush for the Christmas tree?
- Notre Dame to refile health-care lawsuit
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/