- PIC: Little boy issues ticket to his mother for being on her phone too much
- Boston Fake Attorney accused of stealing thousands
- Men Overeat to Impress Women
- Singapore megachurch leaders sentenced to jail for pop music fraud
- Wife suddenly jolts up mid-sex to check on Singles' Day bargains, breaks husband's penis
- Not the whole knob: Man from Insch scribbles hilarious message on his leg ahead of circumcision
- Ben Carson Releases Rap Targeted to Black Voters. Like All Campaign Songs, It is Terrible.
- California congressman tells Janet Yellen: God's plan is for the Fed to raise interest rates next May
- Twitter hates the new LIKES - proving that nothing is too mundane to debate on Twitter
- Research says your cat might be thinking about killing you? Really?
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/