- You Cannot Be Serious: Florida Man Steals $4,000 Worth Of Chicken, Ribs, Fries And Wings For Super Bowl Party
- The Fight to Save Japanese Young Shut-Ins
- Did We Turn George R.R. Martin On to Free the Nipple?
- In new emails Madoff defends his dead sons
- Cae: Yayita - La ladrona mas guapa de Colombia
- Republicans outfox Democrats on climate votes
- These 41 Members of Congress Tweeted During the State of the Union. Here is What They Had to Say.
- James Pattersons Most Expensive, Exploding Book
- Larry Wilmore: His Nightly Show Raises Laughs And Eyebrows In Comedy Central Debut
- Decision to canonize Father Junipero Serra draws divided reaction
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/