- World Bodypainting Festival: Naked models stun as they become living and breathing canvasses
- A.I. say I do: Japans first ever robot wedding?!
- Northfield hell neighbour Michael Thornton jailed for blasting out No.1 hit Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs
- Prince Had an Interesting Day With Music
- Christie makes it official: I am now ready to fight for the people of America
- Why Does Jeb Bush Have a Mysterious Shell Company?
- Mass of energy as more than 300 Albert Einstein lookalikes celebrate his genius
- Hey California, Justice Scalia discovers the 10th ring of hell, and we are it
- Price of Purse Allegedly Prompts Newark Woman to Bite Store Employee
- Giant goldfish multiplying in Alberta ponds
thelocal.se: The mystery of a sex chamber found in an old military bunker in the woods of northern Sweden on Friday, has been solved by a woman who has explained that it was "one of her most sacred places". "I just wanted to test my limits," the woman told the Aftonbladet newspaper. Two fisherman found the old disused bunker complete with silk-sheet laden bed, ropes, dildos and leather items while out walking in the woods on Friday afternoon. Thinking that they had chanced upon a crime scene, similar to the torture chamber located in Halland in southern Sweden in February 2011, they contacted the police. Reports of the find prompted the woman to get in touch with Aftonbladet in order to clear up the misunderstanding. Described as "a hard-working, single mum in her forties", the woman explained that she had equipped the bunker for a night of lust with a man whom she had dated a couple of times.
Link to the Story: http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
The Pleasure Chest:http://thepleasurechest.com/