- Obama Joins G-8 Allies Isolating Putin Over Assad
- Study: Reading novels makes us better thinkers
- Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance: This May Shock You!
- Jeb Bush says Immigrants Are More Fertile - Are the Engine of Economic Prosperity
- Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks
- Whitey Bulger defense claims he was no informant, questions credibility of prosecution witnesses
- The beer glass that only stands upright when balanced on your phone
- Mystic Derek Acorah cancels psychic show due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Nude sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian unveiled in L.A.
- A New Feet in Primate Research
graziadaily.co.uk – By Rose Beer – Ahem! So don’t laugh, but as crazy as it sounds, we think that might have found a fragrance that helps you lose weight. Yup you heard us correctly. The famous French perfume powerhouse that is Roberet has teamed up with brand Veld’s to create Prends Moi Eau de Minceur Spray, which claims to be the world’s very first slimming fragrance. That’s right, a spray fragrance that promotes weight loss!
Want to know how it all works? Apparently ‘aromatherapeutic’ and ‘neurocosmetic’ research has been used to create a scent that ‘slims with pleasure.’ This powerhouse perfume is packed with ingredients that are designed to stimulate fat burning as well as improve the wearer’s overall well-being. As ‘slimming’ and ‘pleasure’ are not two words that normally cohabit naturally it’s certainly an intriguing concept!
Still confused? Well, the scent contains Betaphroline, which once sprayed on the skin causes a reaction with B-endorphins, sending our brains a message to chill out and relax. ‘These pleasurable feelings are able to reduce compulsive eating behaviour, which are most of the time caused by anxiety and stress, and not by real hunger,’ explains the fragrance’s nose. And when you feel calm, you’re less likely to hit the fridge. Clever huh!
Scent of a woman, indeed.