- New Magic Powder turns any liquid into flavored lubricant, also perfect for thickening up curry
- The FCC Should Fight for Our Right to TV White Space
- Nikko Jenkins latest self-mutilation is backward because it was done in a mirror
- Chess grandmaster accused of using iPhone to cheat during international tournament
- Woman Glues Naked Boyfriend To Chair In Revenge Prank
- 14 tattoo spelling mistakes that were regertted instantly
- 8 Songs Hillary Clinton Should Use on the Campaign Trail
- Group of teenage Thai actors placed under house arrest for dancing on Japanese train
- Maisie Williams: No one teaches you how to be a famous person
- Bronx Woman in Trouble for Having Too Many Husbands
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.