- First-time flier opens plane EMERGENCY EXIT to: Get some fresh air
- It is nonsense: Even Pat Robertson thinks Ted Cruz has gone too far
- The Darwin Awards: sex differences in idiotic behaviour
- Inside the Koch data mine
- Most popular pet names in Japan for 2014 suggest owners obsessed with food
- The Ferguson library gives a lesson in community
- Professional boxer downs thugs to protect wife
- How Obama got here
- Husband finds 101 weird uses for his ex-wife's wedding dress after she walks out on him
- Sex on a parked motorbike and 11 other bizarre and bonkers sex laws
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.