- Japanese high school teacher scathing, two-foot-long note to students is nothing short of epic
- Do Crows Hold Funerals for Their Dead?
- Dozing baseball fan has $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Danish moms are being asked to send their adult kids on baby-making vacations
- Afternoon Bulletin: You Can Now Avoid Pope Traffic by Helicopter
- A robot named Lucy is lining up to get an iPhone 6S in Australia
- This Swedish Porn Star Protested A Bullfight By Jumping In The Ring
- Chimps Like Movies Starring People in Ape Suits
- Are Thighbrows The New Thighgap?
- Polish explorer claims to have discovered secret Nazi tunnel complex
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.