- Tutenkhamuns penis was fully ERECT when he was mummified so he would look like a god in afterlife
- City female leaders backing bare boobs over de Blasio
- Prisoner had birthday sex with girlfriend in hospital shower while prison guards turned a blind eye
- Little Girls Wonder Woman Lunchbox Deemed Too Violent for School
- If he is too hot, then he must be a girl! Japanese women smitten with Hot-guy Girl model
- How one German millennial chose to live on trains rather than pay rent
- North Korea issues military threat as tensions with South Korea rise
- Trump Go-To National Security Adviser Says He has Never Talked Policy With Trump
- Amazon customer writes perfect response to neighbour who stole his parcel
- Oh deer! Big black bear tries munches on what appears to be his favorite snack
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.