- In 1938, L.A. woman went to jail for wearing slacks in courtroom
- Man revives woman with AED, branded a PERVERT for removing her clothes to apply electrode pads
- Woman stuck in chimney in Thousand Oaks arrested
- An 80-Foot Inflatable Tree in Paris Looks a Lot Like a Giant Butt Plug
- Student who failed Maths exam twice gets TATTOO of equation formula on his BUM
- Solutions -The House Republican Plan for Jobs, Opportunity, and Freedom
- Tree Climbing Competition Coming to Brooklyn Botanic Garden This Weekend
- Judge rules against Mendon over bylaws regarding proposed strip club
- Quentin Tarantino Explains Things To Me
- $1 million for new reality show The Big Adventure
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.