- Trump Immigration Policy Does Not Make Much Sense But That is OK Because He Knows: How To Manage
- Serbia: Prosecutors Office requests investigation into lottery draw
- Medicare Turns 50 but Big Challenges Await
- Donald Trump pinatas are a smash hit in Tijuana
- Parents in Asia who do not understand English being sold kids clothes printed with obscene messages
- Genius bar owner turns online negative reviews into this amazing poster advert
- Was Captain Kirk a Republican? Shatner Says Nope
- Republican Foreign Policy: In The End, All Jews Become Christians And Palestinian Christians Do Not Exist
- One hand too many at Hong Kong Airport urinal makes for creepy viral photo
- On the 50th Anniversary of: Like a Rolling Stone
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.