- You Cannot Be Serious: Florida Man Steals $4,000 Worth Of Chicken, Ribs, Fries And Wings For Super Bowl Party
- The Fight to Save Japanese Young Shut-Ins
- Did We Turn George R.R. Martin On to Free the Nipple?
- In new emails Madoff defends his dead sons
- Cae: Yayita - La ladrona mas guapa de Colombia
- Republicans outfox Democrats on climate votes
- These 41 Members of Congress Tweeted During the State of the Union. Here is What They Had to Say.
- James Pattersons Most Expensive, Exploding Book
- Larry Wilmore: His Nightly Show Raises Laughs And Eyebrows In Comedy Central Debut
- Decision to canonize Father Junipero Serra draws divided reaction
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.