- PIC: Little boy issues ticket to his mother for being on her phone too much
- Boston Fake Attorney accused of stealing thousands
- Men Overeat to Impress Women
- Singapore megachurch leaders sentenced to jail for pop music fraud
- Wife suddenly jolts up mid-sex to check on Singles' Day bargains, breaks husband's penis
- Not the whole knob: Man from Insch scribbles hilarious message on his leg ahead of circumcision
- Ben Carson Releases Rap Targeted to Black Voters. Like All Campaign Songs, It is Terrible.
- California congressman tells Janet Yellen: God's plan is for the Fed to raise interest rates next May
- Twitter hates the new LIKES - proving that nothing is too mundane to debate on Twitter
- Research says your cat might be thinking about killing you? Really?
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.