- Guy Buys First New iPhone, Immediately Drops It On National TV
- Celebrities wearing the Union Jack: Geri Halliwell, Kate Moss, Taylor Swift and more support united Britain
- Horsemeat sushi: For when you are tired of spicy tuna and California rolls
- Naked Therapist claims she can help internet porn addicts by stripping on web cam
- The Forever War
- Chick-fil-A: Selling Chicken With a Side of God
- This Is The Most Intense List of Demands You've Ever Seen On OKCupid
- Ted Cruz Slams Obama: Photo-Op Foreign Policy
- Mileys mom: We twerk during Saturday breakfast
- Nice Grill: You Look Like Your Car (and Your Car Looks Like Your Dog)
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.