- Why It Pays to Be a Jerk
- Celebrate Kissing Day in Japan with a smooch through an acrylic window
- Al Qaeda job application found in Osama bin Laden office
- 2015 ChinaJoy Cleavage Crackdown: showgirls will be fined 5,000 RMB for 2cm of bare bosom
- Bill O Reilly Accused of Domestic Violence in Custody Battle
- Quebec woman creates diverse dolls from old, oversexualized toys
- Over-enthusiastic bull loses place in breeding team after penis breaks
- Election candidate who got no votes demands recount because he picked himself
- Blues guitarist B.B. King dies at 89
- Abstinence-only curriculum is not sex education, judge rules
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.