- Jimmy Fallon Made Helen Mirren Say Spotted Dick Because Nothing Is Sacred Anymore
- Pizza: wrong topping no joke
- SEE IT: Taiwan man rolls around in giant human hamster wheel
- Children who eat evil Cheetos crisps will be possessed by demons, priest warns
- Sea Lion Climbs on Board, Rides With Surfer in San Diego
- Woman bites off mans cock at family picnic
- Gordon College Reaffirms Sexuality Policy, Launches Taskforce
- Eggs served with a side of biceps? Check out the Macho-Cafe opening next month in Tokyo
- Pi Day 2015: meet the man who invented Pi
- Could pee-resistant paint curb public urination problem?
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.