- Cherry blossom beer. Taste test. Need we say more?
- Scott Walker, Gods Gift to the Democratic Party
- Music Made for Cats Wins Feline Approval
- 50 Shades of Gag: Woman loses control of bodily fluids at cinema showing - forcing evacuation
- Former CBS Colleagues Refute Bill O Reilly Combat Reporting Claims
- NDP MP Pat Martin almost loses vote for leaving seat because discount underwear: clearly too small
- Harlan Co. Ky. police issue warrant for Elsa from Frozen
- Groom unwell, bride weds guest in fit of rage
- Try Our Oscar Acceptance-Speech Generator
- ACTUAL NC Newspaper Correction: President Obama Is NOT The Antichrist; He Is The HARBINGER Of The Antichrist
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Mark Norri - THE Voice contestant Anja Nissen is about to lose her prized pet corn snake Zena after it featured on national TV and reptile experts dobbed her in to authorities, pointing out the snake is illegal.
The young blonde singer from the Blue Mountains was profiled on Nine’s A Current Affair on Monday after her successful audition on The Voice and proudly showed off her snake. But after the show, viewers tipped off the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, which will now remove the snake from Anja’s care and destroy it. She has had the pet for six years, keeping it in a specially fitted out tank.“I got Zena when I was 12 years old as a gift and, until now, have been unaware that it is potentially illegal. I am now in the process of formally identifying her and if need be, sadly, finding an exotic pets rescue group that will take her and look after her,” Ms Nissen said yesterday.