- Cherry blossom beer. Taste test. Need we say more?
- Scott Walker, Gods Gift to the Democratic Party
- Music Made for Cats Wins Feline Approval
- 50 Shades of Gag: Woman loses control of bodily fluids at cinema showing - forcing evacuation
- Former CBS Colleagues Refute Bill O Reilly Combat Reporting Claims
- NDP MP Pat Martin almost loses vote for leaving seat because discount underwear: clearly too small
- Harlan Co. Ky. police issue warrant for Elsa from Frozen
- Groom unwell, bride weds guest in fit of rage
- Try Our Oscar Acceptance-Speech Generator
- ACTUAL NC Newspaper Correction: President Obama Is NOT The Antichrist; He Is The HARBINGER Of The Antichrist
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Christine Sams - FORMER Fat Pizza star Alex Haddad has launched a bizarre tirade against The Voice finalist Sabrina Batshon. Haddad yesterday claimed he had been best friends with the 29-year-old Team Ricky singer before they had a spectacular falling out, blaming her new-found fame since joining The Voice for their relationship breakdown accusing her of becoming “nasty” to him since joining the show.
“I’ve known her for eight years, I met her through a friend of mine,” the former SBS actor claimed. “I didn’t know she could sing, but when she took the microphone (at a friend’s rehearsal), I was like ‘wow, this girl can sing’. (Now) she’s telling people we were never friends and she’s never known me, she’s become nasty.
“She’s trusting too many strangers who want to use her because she’s on The Voice.” His unsubstantiated claims include one that Batshon called him to request he remove online photos of the pair. Haddad, who still has a picture of the pair on his Facebook page, claimed he was taking out a restraining order against Batshon but declined to state the basis, if any, of the legal action.
Link to Story: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-voice-turned-nasty-friend-sabrina-batshon-against-me-says-former-fat-pizza-actor-alex-haddad/story-fni0cvc9-1226956547889