- In 1938, L.A. woman went to jail for wearing slacks in courtroom
- Man revives woman with AED, branded a PERVERT for removing her clothes to apply electrode pads
- Woman stuck in chimney in Thousand Oaks arrested
- An 80-Foot Inflatable Tree in Paris Looks a Lot Like a Giant Butt Plug
- Student who failed Maths exam twice gets TATTOO of equation formula on his BUM
- Solutions -The House Republican Plan for Jobs, Opportunity, and Freedom
- Tree Climbing Competition Coming to Brooklyn Botanic Garden This Weekend
- Judge rules against Mendon over bylaws regarding proposed strip club
- Quentin Tarantino Explains Things To Me
- $1 million for new reality show The Big Adventure
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Christine Sams - FORMER Fat Pizza star Alex Haddad has launched a bizarre tirade against The Voice finalist Sabrina Batshon. Haddad yesterday claimed he had been best friends with the 29-year-old Team Ricky singer before they had a spectacular falling out, blaming her new-found fame since joining The Voice for their relationship breakdown accusing her of becoming “nasty” to him since joining the show.
“I’ve known her for eight years, I met her through a friend of mine,” the former SBS actor claimed. “I didn’t know she could sing, but when she took the microphone (at a friend’s rehearsal), I was like ‘wow, this girl can sing’. (Now) she’s telling people we were never friends and she’s never known me, she’s become nasty.
“She’s trusting too many strangers who want to use her because she’s on The Voice.” His unsubstantiated claims include one that Batshon called him to request he remove online photos of the pair. Haddad, who still has a picture of the pair on his Facebook page, claimed he was taking out a restraining order against Batshon but declined to state the basis, if any, of the legal action.
Link to Story: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-voice-turned-nasty-friend-sabrina-batshon-against-me-says-former-fat-pizza-actor-alex-haddad/story-fni0cvc9-1226956547889