- Japanese high school teacher scathing, two-foot-long note to students is nothing short of epic
- Do Crows Hold Funerals for Their Dead?
- Dozing baseball fan has $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Danish moms are being asked to send their adult kids on baby-making vacations
- Afternoon Bulletin: You Can Now Avoid Pope Traffic by Helicopter
- A robot named Lucy is lining up to get an iPhone 6S in Australia
- This Swedish Porn Star Protested A Bullfight By Jumping In The Ring
- Chimps Like Movies Starring People in Ape Suits
- Are Thighbrows The New Thighgap?
- Polish explorer claims to have discovered secret Nazi tunnel complex
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Christine Sams - FORMER Fat Pizza star Alex Haddad has launched a bizarre tirade against The Voice finalist Sabrina Batshon. Haddad yesterday claimed he had been best friends with the 29-year-old Team Ricky singer before they had a spectacular falling out, blaming her new-found fame since joining The Voice for their relationship breakdown accusing her of becoming “nasty” to him since joining the show.
“I’ve known her for eight years, I met her through a friend of mine,” the former SBS actor claimed. “I didn’t know she could sing, but when she took the microphone (at a friend’s rehearsal), I was like ‘wow, this girl can sing’. (Now) she’s telling people we were never friends and she’s never known me, she’s become nasty.
“She’s trusting too many strangers who want to use her because she’s on The Voice.” His unsubstantiated claims include one that Batshon called him to request he remove online photos of the pair. Haddad, who still has a picture of the pair on his Facebook page, claimed he was taking out a restraining order against Batshon but declined to state the basis, if any, of the legal action.
Link to Story: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-voice-turned-nasty-friend-sabrina-batshon-against-me-says-former-fat-pizza-actor-alex-haddad/story-fni0cvc9-1226956547889