- Professional boxer downs thugs to protect wife
- How Obama got here
- Husband finds 101 weird uses for his ex-wife's wedding dress after she walks out on him
- Sex on a parked motorbike and 11 other bizarre and bonkers sex laws
- Venezuela lauds world records for Christmas dinner: Made in Revolution
- Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boosting Recruitment
- Charities Will Not Take Porn Money Unless They Can Keep It a Dirty Secret
- Famous gambler gets probation for cheating at California casino
- Everybody is fighting over this damn car: Angry Philadelphia man says divorce drove him to dump wife's Corvette in river
- Japanese scientists turn mouse nearly invisible
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Christine Sams - FORMER Fat Pizza star Alex Haddad has launched a bizarre tirade against The Voice finalist Sabrina Batshon. Haddad yesterday claimed he had been best friends with the 29-year-old Team Ricky singer before they had a spectacular falling out, blaming her new-found fame since joining The Voice for their relationship breakdown accusing her of becoming “nasty” to him since joining the show.
“I’ve known her for eight years, I met her through a friend of mine,” the former SBS actor claimed. “I didn’t know she could sing, but when she took the microphone (at a friend’s rehearsal), I was like ‘wow, this girl can sing’. (Now) she’s telling people we were never friends and she’s never known me, she’s become nasty.
“She’s trusting too many strangers who want to use her because she’s on The Voice.” His unsubstantiated claims include one that Batshon called him to request he remove online photos of the pair. Haddad, who still has a picture of the pair on his Facebook page, claimed he was taking out a restraining order against Batshon but declined to state the basis, if any, of the legal action.
Link to Story: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-voice-turned-nasty-friend-sabrina-batshon-against-me-says-former-fat-pizza-actor-alex-haddad/story-fni0cvc9-1226956547889