- Red-Light District Dims as Zurich Bankers Curb Spending
- Denny's Makes Its Very Fancy New York Debut on Friday
- Good God, Someone is Selling a 99-Pack of Beer
- Woman who police say tried to enter maternity ward with fake baby arrested
- Australian UFC mums who have given up their careers to follow their passion for the ultimate fight
- Manhattan's First Bitcoin ATM Debuts In West Village Today
- McConnell plan to shut down Obama
- Rogue senator Jacqui Lambie aims her missiles at China: She fears a Chinese communist invasion
- Police recruit CARTOON officer to help them: engage with the public
- Rick Perry Responds to Indictment: I Stood Up for the Rule of Law in Texas
dailytelegraph.com.au – By Christine Sams - FORMER Fat Pizza star Alex Haddad has launched a bizarre tirade against The Voice finalist Sabrina Batshon. Haddad yesterday claimed he had been best friends with the 29-year-old Team Ricky singer before they had a spectacular falling out, blaming her new-found fame since joining The Voice for their relationship breakdown accusing her of becoming “nasty” to him since joining the show.
“I’ve known her for eight years, I met her through a friend of mine,” the former SBS actor claimed. “I didn’t know she could sing, but when she took the microphone (at a friend’s rehearsal), I was like ‘wow, this girl can sing’. (Now) she’s telling people we were never friends and she’s never known me, she’s become nasty.
“She’s trusting too many strangers who want to use her because she’s on The Voice.” His unsubstantiated claims include one that Batshon called him to request he remove online photos of the pair. Haddad, who still has a picture of the pair on his Facebook page, claimed he was taking out a restraining order against Batshon but declined to state the basis, if any, of the legal action.
Link to Story: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-voice-turned-nasty-friend-sabrina-batshon-against-me-says-former-fat-pizza-actor-alex-haddad/story-fni0cvc9-1226956547889